Elementary School (Grades 1 to 5)
Grades 1 through 5 of the Elementary School promote basic skill development in all subject areas. Students are challenged by the introduction of higher-level skills that ignites inquiry. Learning is seen as something enjoyable that brings rewards throughout life. Subjects align to the New York State K-12 Learning Standards (which incorporates the New York State P-12 Common Core Learning Standards):
* English language arts (ELA);
* Science and technology;
* Social studies, including geography and world history;
* World Language – Languages Other Than English (Spanish, French)
* The arts, including theatre and visual arts;
* Health and physical education; and
* Career development and occupational studies.
KHDA aligned subjects offering UAE MoE curriculum:
* Arabic languages, Islamic Education, UAE Moral Education and UAE Social Studies.