2023 - 2024 Tuition
Ignite School offers a range of helpful payment options and a fee structure that minimizes additional expenses.
Our 2023-2024 Fee Schedule and Fee Policy with information on fees and discounts.
Our fees are set in compliance with the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) regulations and may change, as permitted by the KHDA. For more information about the KHDA’s fee framework, please view their website (www.khda.gov.ae).
|Tuition Fee (AED) Schedule for 2023-2024|
|Phase||Grade||Annual Tuition fees
Discount Approved by KHDA-5%
Tuition Fees (AED)
|–||Sep – Dec||Jan – Mar||Apr – Jun|
|Elementary School||KG 1||29,000||27,550||11,020||8,265||8,265|
|Middle School||Grade 6||38,000||36,100||14,440||10,830||10,830|
|High School||Grade 9||41,000||38,950||15,580||11,685||11,685|
School Fees Terms and conditions:
- The Tuition Fees for each Term must be paid on or before the commencement of each Term.
- Student(s) are not allowed to start school unless full fees are accounted for with post-dated checks (PDCs), regardless of the mode of payment selected.
- If the mode of payment selected is other than the checks, term-wise PDCs are still to be submitted as security PDCs against the mode of payment selected.
- Only term-wise PDCs are acceptable with due dates, single PDC for full fees is not acceptable.
- The school will not accept responsibility for any returned check. Please keep a record of your checks issued and make sure that the amount of the check is covered by your account balance.
- Parents must inform the Accounts Office one week in advance for the replacement of the check(s).
- Checks are subject to realization, in case of a check being returned by the bank for any reason, the fees will be remained outstanding in the student’s records and to be paid immediately.
- In the case a check is returned by the bank for any reason, AED 250 will be charged and only cash will be accepted in replacement of the returned check.
- Fees to be by the third party – if not paid on the due date, the amount will be required from the Parents and will be refunded once received from third party.
- If a student is not being registered on the KHDA portal due to lack of documents the receipt will be redundant with immediate effect and the enrollment will be on hold too.
- In the case of a student leaving the school during the academic year, a refund will be calculated according to the KHDA guidelines.
- For more details, please refer to the 2023-2024 Fee Schedule and Fee Policy.
Admission Assessment Fee
|Admission Assessment Fee [non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deductible]||525 AED (inclusive VAT)|
Knowledge Health and Development Authority (KHDA) Services Fees:
|Request for student Education Continuation Certificate for visa renewal||120 AED|
|Request for student Leaving Certificate||120 AED|
|Request for change of Student’s details in the relevant system of the KHDA||120 AED|
|Request for a No-objection Certificate or ‘To Whom It May Concern Certificate’ in respect of any matter related to a Student||120 AED|
|Request for attestation of a Student’s Academic Certificate or transcript||120 AED|
|Request for issuing equivalency of an Academic Certificate||120 AED|
Ignite School’s fees are set in compliance with the rules set by the Knowledge Health and Development Authority (KHDA) and may change, as permitted by the KHDA.
Additional charges – compulsory (from external providers)
- School uniforms and PE kits are compulsory and will have to be purchased from Zaks Uniforms.
- Student stationery may be purchased from any external provider.
- Student bus transportation is optional and is outsourced to an external provider.
- Excursions that may incur additional costs.
- Voluntary excursions or sports tournaments in which costs are incurred.
- Other activities for which costs accrue to the school.
- Student insurance: It is suggested that parents maintain health, accident and liability insurance for their children.