2021/2022 Fee Schedule and Fee Policy
|Tuition Fee (AED) Schedule for 2021-2022|
|Phase||Grade||Annual Tuition fees
Tuition Fees (AED)
|–||Sep – Dec||Jan – Mar||Apr – Jun|
|Elementary School||KG 1||29,000||11,600||8,700||8,700|
|Middle School||Grade 6||38,000||15,200||11,400||11,400|
|Grade 8||Grade 8||40,000||16,000||12,000||12,000|
|Grade 9||Grade 9||41,000||16,400||12,300||12,300|
|Grade 10||Grade 10||42,000||16,800||12,600||12,600|
|Grade 11||Grade 11||43,000||17,200||12,900||12,900|
|Grade 12||Grade 12||44,000||17,600||13,200||13,200|
Payment modes available
- Cash – to cashier at school.
- Check – checks are to be prepared in favor of IGNITE SCHOOL LLC
- POS Credit Card Machine
- Bank transfer:Ignite School LLC
Bank Name: Emirates NBD
A/c Number 1015432474902
IBAN no. AE170260001015432474902 Swift Code: EBILAEAD
Branch: Emirates Tower
- Emirates NBD Credit Card Offer for Ignite School Parents
- Skiply Mobile App (using Debit or Credit Card)
School Fees Terms and conditions:
- The Tuition Fees for each Term must be paid on or before the commencement of each Term.
- Student(s) are not allowed to start school unless full fees are accounted for with post-dated checks (PDCs), regardless of mode of payment selected.
- If mode of payment selected is other than the checks, term wise PDCs are still to be submitted as security PDCs against the mode of payment selected.
- Only term wise PDCs are acceptable with due dates, single PDC for full fees is not acceptable.
- The school will not accept responsibility for any returned check. Please keep a record of your checks issued and make sure that the amount of the check is covered by your account balance.
- Parents must inform the Accounts Office one week in advance for replacement of the check(s).
- Checks are subject to realization, in case of a check being returned by the bank for any reason, the fees will be remained outstanding in student’s records and to be paid immediately.
- In the case if a check is returned by the bank for any reason, AED 250 will be charged and only cash will be accepted in replacement of the returned check.
- Fees to be by third party – if not paid on the due date, the amount will be required from the Parents and will be refunded once received from third party.
- If a student is not being registered on KHDA portal due to lack of documents the receipt will be redundant with immediate effect and the enrollment will be on hold too.
- In the case of student leaving the school during the academic year, a refund will be calculated according to the KHDA guidelines.
- For more details, please refer to the 2021/22 Fee Schedule and Fee Policy.
New Admission Fee and Admission Assessment Fee
|New Admission Fee [non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deductible]||1,000 AED|
|Admission Assessment Fee [non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deductible]||500 AED|
Knowledge Health and Development Authority (KHDA) Services Fees:
|Request for student Education Continuation Certificate for visa renewal||120 AED|
|Request for student Leaving Certificate||120 AED|
|Request for change of Student’s details in the relevant system of the KHDA||120 AED|
|Request for a No-objection Certificate or ‘To Whom It May Concern Certificate’ in respect of any matter related to a Student||120 AED|
|Request for attestation of a Student’s Academic Certificate or transcript||120 AED|
|Request for issuing equivalency of an Academic Certificate||120 AED|
Ignite School’s fees are set in compliance with the rules set by the Knowledge Health and Development Authority (KHDA) and may change, as permitted by the KHDA.
Additional charges – compulsory (from external providers)
- School uniforms and PE kits are compulsory and will have to be purchased from an external provider.
- Student stationery and may be purchased from any external provider.
- Student bus transportation is optional and is outsourced to an external provider